Terms and Conditions of our Esthetics Scholarship Contests
Avola College Scholarship recipients must agree to the terms and conditions below, Avola College reserves the right to disqualify a recipient from receiving the scholarship benefit.
- The Avola College Scholarship is applicable to Avola College of Hairstyling and Esthetics only and is non-transferrable to another post-secondary institution.
- The prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Recipients must be in their last year of high school or graduated high school within 1 year of the application. The Scholarship award must be used no more than 1 year from the time of the Scholarship award announcement.
- Scholarship recipient must provide a high school diploma or transcript from an Ontario secondary school. All standard entrance requirements must be met in order to qualify.
- The recipient must attend on a full-time basis enrolled in the Esthetics Program maintaining a 70% average, or the student will forfeit the Scholarship. Extenuating circumstances such as serious illness, accident or family death are exceptions to this rule.
- The Scholarship recipient must select and adhere to one of the payment plans offered by Avola College of Hairstyling and Esthetics. For information on the payment plans, please refer to the College Director or brochure.
- Any behaviour that is deemed inappropriate may constitute termination of the scholarship and enrolment in the program.
- Avola College of Hairstyling and Esthetics reserves the right and has final discretion in the selection of the Scholarship recipients, the Scholarship terms and conditions.
- Employees of Avola College of Hairstyling and Esthetics immediate family members are not eligible to apply or receive an Avola College Scholarship.
- Participants may be contacted by telephone as part of the Contest Organizer’s marketing efforts. Through their participation in the contest, all participants acknowledge and consent to this contact with the Contest Organizer for marketing purposes.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner’s name may be publicly announced on the Avola College website.
- All entries must be submitted no later than May 1st of each year.
- Winners will be notified by telephone within 72 hours of draw.